Every YouTuber’s dream is to be known, watched and followed. The endless thought of how to get more YouTube subscribers can be frustrating. Hard and sometimes virtually impossible in the sea of countless videos and competitors.
On average, there are more than 1.3 Billion active users on YouTube. On a daily basis and almost 300 watch hours are uploaded to YouTube every hour. The power of YouTube is colossal. No doubt about it, and the competition is high and getting tougher day after day.
One way to get your channel and videos out there and noticed is by taking out your credit card and buy subscribers. This small, effortless action can help you get more subs organically. Grow your channel, get your videos viewed and exposed by new people. And even end up becoming an authority channel/source in your niche.
If you’ve been wondering whether or not to buy subscribers for your channel. You have reached the right place. There are a few unchallenged benefits to buying subscribers. But sometimes, when done wrong, it can cause some terrible outcomes. In the following article, we will examine both. The advantages and the disadvantages of buying the number one YouTube promotional service – subscribers.
THE ADVANTAGES OF BUYING YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS
- 100% legal and legitimate – Purchasing YouTube subscribers is 100% legal. And stands in line with YouTube’s strict rules and policy. Does not go against YouTube’s TOS in any form or shape. YouTube suspends channels and videos that conduct illegal activity such as content plagiarism, copyrights issues and more. Therefore, if you decided to purchase YouTube subscribers. Rest assured that your YouTube channel and account is entirely safe and secure. However, please pay close attention to the next statement. You must make sure that the provider that just sold you subscribers provided real users. Not fake accounts and bots that can harm your account reputation badly.
- Boost your channel ranking – Acquiring real YouTube subscribers will improve your YouTube videos SEO. They will appear higher on YouTube’s search engine. However, how is that possible? Recent studies reveal that by purchasing subscribers, You can positively affect your channel and videos ranking for your niche keywords. because YouTube algorithm tend to reward videos and channel with a high quantity of followers and viewers. It means that each time a user searches something relevant to your channel or content. The chances to see your video content on the first positions are drastically higher. This way, your channel get much more exposure, attention, and organic flow of new viewers.
- Get YouTube subscribers organically. By increasing your subscribers count, both YouTube’s algorithm and YouTube users grasp your channel as much more engaging and popular. It help your channel getting higher rankings. Your content receives more recommendations, gets a better appearance on YouTube’s search results and looks popular – a sure way to draw new organic followers and viewers to your channel and get more YouTube subs organically.
- Improve your Social Proof – The psychological principle of social proof basically says that the more people follow your content, the more likely other people will find it reliable and worth following, which means they will do the same thing – subscribe to your channel.
A large subscribers count means to most of the YouTube users that you offer. Interesting, compelling and engaging content and it is worth watching and sharing. which can signal to other users that your channel is ‘authorized’ and professional. YouTube users feel more inclined to watch, like and subscribe to a channel that already has a proven social proof authority. (Or in another word – stamp), which can increase the number of people following and interacting with your channel and content and ensuring a constant natural flow of new subscribers. On the psychological side, no one wants to be the first “subscriber” to something. No matter how good it seems, so if you already have an audience, growing your existing count will be an easier task, convincing other people to start following and liking your valuable video content.
- Become An Authority– Becoming an authority in your niche is almost every YouTubers desire. Your channel becomes the place to go too, and the place to get answers, guide and relevant information. When people detect a channel with tons of subscribers and many views, their mindset tells them one thing. This channel is an authority with professional and reliable content. Acquiring YouTube subscribers will boost your channel credibility and thereby your channels general appearance. All you’ll have to do is deliver high-quality content for your subscribers to watch, learn and use. If you just launched a new YouTube channel and didn’t have a lot of views, likes, and subscribers, increasing your channels subscribers count can give you that initial start and kickstart you need.
- Stay in the race – Every minute youtube receifves 300 hours of new materials. If you want to get your videos noticed and viewed by potential fans or customers. (Of course you do!), you should invest not only in interesting content but in making sure your channel will get maximum exposure. The competition is endless and if you want to reach the top of your niche. Land more deals or increase your brand sales, buying subscribers is one hell of a way to do that (as long as you’re doing it right).
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE YOU GET MORE YOUTUBE SUBS
Buying Subscribers Cost Money
Of course, the pricing differs from one provider to another. So you have to decide on a budget you feel comfortable investing. However, keep in mind that even if you chose not to buy subscribers. Eventually, any alternative advertising method would cost you money this way or another. Don’t be fooled by cheap Youtube subscribers pricing rates, since providing real, genuine users to subscribes and watch your videos costs. Same way, do not get tricked into buying relatively pricey services, these can quickly turn out to be a fraud.
There Are Many Scams Out There
If you’ve finally decided to buy YouTube subscribers. We strongly suggest you conduct serious market research. And check out all the different sites, provides and what they have to offer. If you choose a website you like. Make sure you read online reviews and testimonials in order to learn as much information as needed. To assure you buy real YouTube subscribers only.
Unfortunately, there are many frauds out there since this industry is unregulated. There is a high possibility of paying for YouTube subs and not getting. The service you have paid for at all (or getting a very low-quality service that won’t help you get promoted).
When you buy subscribers from fishy and untrusted suppliers. You stand the chance of losing those subscribers the minute you got them. Please keep in mind that providers who provide real subscribers. Will always tell you that some subscribers might unsubscribe, but when you buy fake bots and fake accounts, in the end, you might find yourself without the subscribers you just purchased because they “magically” disappeared and got deleted.
Your Channel Might Get Banned
When buying any promotional service from scammers. You do not only risk your money, you also risk your channel and reputation. When getting fake users as promotional services, you risk losing them, right after getting them. That looks bad: Bad in YouTube’s eyes and your existing subscriber’s eyes. You risk losing your loyal audience along with your bought subs, getting your account flagged or banned by YouTube killing off your YouTube reputation.
Many people assume that only small channels and new Youtubers are buying YouTube subscribers these days. Believe it or not, the opposite is the truth! How can we be so sure? Listen to this – all of the Top YouTubers, celebrities, singers, artists, politicians, and companies pay for YouTube subscribers, views, and likes quite often and even on a daily basis. They all are doing it for the same reason – it gives their content a critical kick-start, help to boost video rankings, improves their overall YouTube videos SEO and helps to increase their channel and videos social proof. It is a common strategy, and many YouTubers (if not all of them) take advantage of all the benefits we have mentioned earlier.
In conclusion, purchasing YouTube subscribers is an excellent lift for your YouTube channel and videos. If we put on a scale all the pros and cons we just reviewed above, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, big time. The key is to find a reliable and legitimate supplier so you could focus on creating quality content while they focus on promoting your channel to as many targeted subscribers as possible.
Purchasing YouTube subscribers is a widespread phenomenon, and almost everyone on YouTube is doing it. It’s unbelievably hard to get your content and videos to be seen if you don’t have any views, likes or subscribers. Purchasing YouTube promotional services serve as a fantastic stepping stone for your channel & videos, and eventually, YouTube’s algorithm will reward your channel by exposing your channel and video’s content to new targeted viewers and YouTube users.
Many sources and providers sell all kind of YouTube promotional services, but unfortunately, a lot of these sites are a scam.
Before you decide which service you’re going to use, do proper research. Look for online reviews, testimonials and site ratings. Contact your preferred service to check responsiveness and professionalism, and ask for all the information you need. These are all great ways to get some external info from other users and test your preferred service before investing money into a promotion campaign.
Buying YouTube subscribers is a common practice when it comes to growing your YouTube channel to increase exposure, publicity and channel promotion. YouTube will not ban your account for purchasing YouTube subscribers as long as the source of those subscribers is legit. Your account will stay safe as long as you keep following YouTube policy by not violating copyrights issue or by conducting content plagiarism.
Buying YouTube subscribers is legal, as long as the subscribers bought are real users that got exposed to your channel in legitimate marketing methods.
This is not a violation of YouTube’s TOS, and that’s a critical piece of information since most people think it’s an illegal act that will get them in trouble with the almighty YouTube boss. Keep calm because we have some good news for you – it is NOT against the rules. It is similar to as buying commercials for your video. You can purchase it to tell the world about your existence.
The answer is an absolute yes. A reliable, credible and trustworthy source will probably provide real, genuine YouTube users to subscribe to your channel. Real subscribers added to your channel subs counter can improve both your social proof and search engine rankings as explained above.